Miki Eleta was born in 1950 in Visegrad (Bosnia and Herzegovina). He has lived in Switzerland since 1973. Starting in 1996, he has mainly worked on kinetic art and clock building (exhibitions, various commissions for interior rooms and exterior areas). Since 2004 he has mainly concentrated on private orders and exhibitions relating to clockmaking.
Selection of orders and exhibitions:
- 2002 6 x 10 m tall kinetic sculpture in the area of Friesenberg in Zurich.
- 2003 Fountain at the entrance of the Musée International de l’Horlogerie, La-Chaux-de-Fonds.
- 2003 7 x 5 m tall kinetic sculpture with music-playing harlequins above the entrance of the Museum CIMA.
- 2005 – 2007 Various private commissions both at home and abroad.
- 2006 Participation at Baselworld 2006 and 2007 as candidate of the AHCI.
- 2007 Participation in the exhibition ON TIME at the Museum of Design Zurich. Realization of a wrist watch with patented cyclical indicator. Participation in the AHCI exhibition in Dresden.
- 2008 Participation at the Basel World. Admission as a member of the AHCI. Participation in the exhibition in Vienna Time Vienna.
- 2009 Exhibition in Berne.
- 2011 Sirene Operntheaterfestival in Vienna. Exhibitions in Salzburg, Dresden and Club Horloger in Geneva.
- 2012 Exhibitions in Shangai and Hongkong. Fountain sculpture in St. Theresia Zurich.
- 2013 Exhibition in Geneva Mad Gallery MBF.
- 2014 Participation at the exhibition in The Clock and Watch Museum Beyer Zurich.
- 2014 Exhibition in Shangai.
- 2014 Exhibition in Saatchi Gallery, London.
- 2015 Baselworld.
- 2015 2x Tokyo Gallery Stella Polare.
- 2015 Musée International de l’Horlogerie, La-Chaux-de-Fonds.
- 2016 Tokyo Gallery Stella Polare.
- 2016 Baselworld.